This is where you can find recipes for my favourite picnic fodder. Some things get tried only once, others become firm favourites, but either way, I hope you’ll find something to inspire you.
Aegina Alberto Contador Ampthill Andy Schleck Athens athletes Austria Bad Ischl Bedfordshire borisbikes Bradley Wiggins Brekstad British Cardington sheds cheese cake commuting cricket Croatia custard tart Cycling Cycling holidays cycling routes cycling shorts Denmark Den store styrkeprøven doping drugs Edvald Boasson Hagen figs finnbiff fitness Floyd Landis football Fosen Geraint Thomas Grafham Water Greece Holiday reviews humour Lance Armstrong Levanger London Mark Cavendish Mr and Mrs Average Norway Old Warden omelette Oslo Picnics procycling pub crawl pubs Pulloxhill races recipes Reindeer renting bikes review Robert Gesink scrambled eggs Shuttleworth Silsoe sports fans Stella McCartney for Adidas Sylvain Chavanel Team Sky The Chequers Thor Hushovd Tour de France travelling Trondheim Tyler Farrar Wardhedges women World Cup
- @FirstCC When is the last direct train from St Pancras to Flitwick tonight? Want to avoid buses. 4 months ago
- @FirstCC Will taxis be refunded? We have no other alternative. 6 months ago
- RT @inrng: Sacked, punched, smeared, humiliated... all because he tried to do the right thing. Meet Steffen Prentice cyclingnews.com/features/steff… 1 year ago
- @lucydodsworth Thanks! Any top tips? We're covering Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio + turtles & rafting. 1 year ago
- Interesting! RT @roadcc: Fly me to the… station. Boris Johnson talks of plan for aerial #cycling paths in #London road.cc/63439 1 year ago